DETAILED RULES FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE COMPETITION:
- Follow the company profile Miele Center STOPKA – Instagram page STOPKA (user @stopka_cz)
- Give „like“ to the competition photo placed on the Instagram page STOPKA
- Take a picture of the Miele Centrum STOPKA advertising sail located in one of your cities: Prague, Ostrava, Plzeň, České Budějovice, or Brno
- Share the photo of the advertising sail on your Instagram profile using the instastories with @stopka_cz and your Instagram feed (eg @jan_novak)
Armani Casa Great Gift Competition Rules
This document sets the rules of the Armani Casa Great Gift Competition (hereinafter referred to as the „Contest“) (hereinafter referred to as the „Rules“).
- The Organizer of the Contest is MIELE CENTER STOPKA s.r.o., ID: 25074709, with its registered office at Klimentská 1216/46, Prague 1 – Nové Město, Postal Code: 110 00 (hereinafter referred to as the „Organizer“).
- The Organizer is entitled to cooperate with third parties for technical and organizational securing of the Competition.
- Social networks of the Organizer, where you can find information about the Contest:
- Instagram page profile STOPKA (user @stopka_cz)
- Facebook page profile (https://www.facebook.com/StopkaPraha/); (hereinafter as „Social Networks“)
DURATION OF THE COMPETITION
- The competition takes place from the publication of the competition photo on the STOPKA Instagram page to the selection of the 3 (three) most original photographs of the promotional sail.
- The contestant has the opportunity to participate in the Contest, ie to give a „like“ contest photo and share the Organizer’s advertising sail photo, from the time the contest photo is published on the STOPKA Instagram page to midnight on March 9, 2020.
LIMITATION OF PARTICIPATION IN THE COMPETITION
- Any person who owns a personal Instagram Profile (hereinafter referred to as the „Contestant“) may participate in the Competition.
- Competitors who do not comply with the Rules will be excluded from the Competition without any claim to win, respectively without the right to be placed in the selection of the 3 (three) most original photos of the promotional sail. The Organizer of the Contest has the right to make a final assessment of the fulfillment of the Contest’s conditions by individual Contestants.
- The Organizer is entitled to disqualify a Contestant who will act in violation of applicable laws and / or good morals and / or commit fraud in connection with the Contest.
- The competitor has only one option to share the captured photograph of the Promoter’s sail. Resharing has no effect on the final selection. Sharing another (different) photo of the Promoter’s sail on the Instagram profile of one Competitor is not possible. If it was found to share another (different) photo of the Promoter’s sail on the Instagram profile of one Contestant, the photo shared by that Contest first is decisive.
SELECTION OF WINNERS OF THE COMPETITION
- The selection of the 3 (three) most original photos of the Promoter’s sail will be held on March 11, 2020.
- The Organizer will select the 3 (three) most original photos of the Promotional Sail from all photos shared by the Competitors complying with the Rules at their discretion. For this purpose, the organizer may set up an expert jury of 3 (three) persons of its choice.
- The Organizer will also select the Competitors who placed 3rd, 2nd and subsequently 1st (hereinafter referred to as the „Winners“).
- The Organizer will send winners a notice of the selection of their photos via private messages via Instagram, and Instagram profiles of Winners will be publicly marked on their profile by Instagram.
- Prizes in the Competition are:
- The Winners undertake to provide the Organizer with the necessary cooperation to receive the Winnings. The Organizer shall not be liable if such cooperation is not provided to the Winner and therefore the Winnings will not be accepted by the Winner.
- If, for any reason, individual Winners refuse to accept the Winnings or lose their entitlement to the Winnings under these Rules.
- The Winners are obliged to provide the Organizer with all cooperation according to the Organizer’s instructions, in particular to cooperate according to the Organizer’s instructions in the handover of the Winnings.
- Winners may not in any way transfer, offer their cession and sell their rights to the Prize in any way prior to their receipt. The Winners are entitled to dispose of the Winnings which they take over from the Organizer and thereby become the property of the Winners at their discretion.
- The organizer is entitled to place the audiovisual record and photo documentation from the handing over of the Prizes on its website and Social Networks.
- As a result of a breach of the obligation under paragraphs 1 and 2 of this Article of these Rules, the Organizer is entitled to require the Winners to return the Winnings or to pay the value of the Winnings if it is not possible to return the Winnings for objective reasons. Winners also lose their entitlement to winnings.
- By participating in the Competition, all Contestants undertake to comply with these Rules and at the same time confirm that they comply with these Rules and that they have become acquainted with them.
- The organizer reserves the right to change the Winnings at any time for operational reasons.
- The Organizer of the Competition further reserves the right to change the Rules of the Competition at any time. The duration of the Competition or terminate the Competition prematurely, or cancel without any compensation, during the Competition. The Rules may be amended in the form of written amendments issued by the Organizer and published in the same way as the Rules.
- The organizer is not responsible for non-delivery of winnings.
- These Rules are deposited with the Organizer and published on the Internet address https://stopka.cz/en/compete-with-armani-casa/.
- Contestants not complying with these Rules shall not be included in the Competition.
- The Organizer reserves the right to make a final assessment of all entries in the Competition, in particular with regard to the fulfillment of all conditions for participation in the Competition.
- The Contestant acknowledges that participation in the Contest does not create any rights and obligations other than those set forth in these Rules.
- The contestant acknowledges that there is no legal right to participate in the Contest or the Prize.
1st place – fruit bowl (hereinafter referred to as „Win 1“)
2nd place – wine decanter (hereinafter referred to as „Win 2“)
3rd place – set of white wine glasses (hereinafter referred to as „Win 3“), (hereinafter also collectively as „Winnings“)
WINNERS RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE COMPETITION ORGANIZER
Prague, 30 January 2020